Home
   

The Nickel Plate Glass Company

Location:   East Sandusky Street at the present site of Whitta Construction along side the Nickel Plate railroad
Started:     1888
Closed:     1894 (Operated as Factory N of US Glass Co 1891- 1894)
Items Manufactured: Lamps, blown tumblers, table ware, bar goods


                                Greek Key Pattern
                (click image for more Nickel Plate Glass)

Previous Factory Next Factory

 
Gallery Infomation
 
Board of Directors
 
Factories